Monday 18 December 2017

Pull Yourself Together // Week 3

I can't believe another week is over and it's time to post another one of these! Here's my diary post for this week, I hope you enjoy it!

Monday

8:00 // I have a lot to do this week and I hope that it is a productive one! I have a study to attend at 10am, then I will hopefully be writing posts or my lab report for a few hours before my afternoon lecture and evening at home writing even more!


18:00 // I had a really pleasant day actually! After my study, I met with a friend and we spent the afternoon sat together doing work. The lecture was a revision lecture and it was actually really helpful! After the lecture, I went to a university computer cluster and worked out all of the statistics for my lab report. After all the work I got done today, I am so ready to get home, finish series 1 of the Crown and have an early night!

Tuesday

7:00 // Early start today! I have a study to go to at 9 and then I intend to sit in the cafe and get some blog posts drafted, before doing some lab report work and going to my afternoon lecture. Later on, I have an introduction session to attend for a mindfulness course that I am taking in the new year.

13:00 // I got into uni with enough time to spare to grab a coffee and croissant before my study, which was such a relief after the cold walk! The study went well and I have been sat in the cafe since it ended. I also tried an orange hot chocolate and I am now obsessed! It was so good! I have managed to draft a couple of blog posts for the new year so far and now I'm ready to volunteer for an exam support event for first-year students! I need another coffee too first, I am so drowsy and out of it today and I need some caffeine for a little pick-me-up!

19:00 // This afternoon was pretty good! I had a good lecture and then the introductory session for the mindfulness course went really well and I'm excited to start the course itself in the new year! Now I'm going to head to the shops for some food and head home to hang out with my housemates and get some more of my lab report done!

23:00 // Super exhausted! I barely got any work done this evening but it was nice to chill with the girls and watch Chicago! I have just done some post planning and now I'm just laying in bed catching up on YouTube videos.


Wednesday

8:00 // It turns out that I was more tired than I thought last night! I fell asleep with my light on while watching a video! Time to get ready and head to uni for some essay work before my forensic history lecture!

10:50 // In uni and all warmed up. Did a bit of work, but mostly sipped my hot chocolate and chatted with my friend! Heading over to my lecture now, the last forensic history lecture of the semester! I can't believe how fast this semester has gone!

12:00 // The lecture was okay but I didn't really learn anything new from it. We left early so I'm back at a desk doing some work, which is pretty good!


19:00 // Counselling was good and I'm just home doing some laundry and chilling out. Going to spend my evening trying to get a bit more of my lab report done. This is such a boring week to blog about because I'm literally just working constantly.

Thursday

15:00 // Late start on the blogging today! I had a lie in until 10am, rushed into uni, did a study and now I'm sat in uni doing my lab report. It's due in tomorrow so I'm super stressed!

18:00 // I was naughty and went to Superdrug on the way home to pick up a few bits and pieces for myself because it's been a long and stressful few weeks! I picked up the most gorgeous Rusts pallette from Lottie London, treated myself to a few Max Factor goodies, and also decided to try out another Elf lipstick! Back home to work on the report now!

Friday

9:00 // Up again after very little sleep, ready to finish and submit this work and to forget all about it! I did a quick mindfulness meditation on Headspace and I'm just going to get up, get this lab report done and not focus on anything else!

13:00 // IT'S OVER! I DID IT! I finally submitted that pesky lab report and I did this week's statistics quiz so now I am officially done for semester 1! I am giving myself the afternoon off and having a long bath, putting on a full face of makeup and watching Christmas films! Just said goodbye to my housemate as she has left to go home for Christmas which sucks because she lives all the way over in Norway and I always miss her loads when she goes home! Going to have a long bath and chill out for the rest of the afternoon!

15:00 // Bath time! I'm finally using the Christmas Sweater bath bomb from Lush and oh goodness it smells so good! It looks lovely in the water and I'm definitely going to have to pick up another before the festive season is over!


22:00 // The boy is over and we're just eating lots of chocolates and watching Love Actually, such a lovely evening and the perfect end to a stressful week!

Saturday

8:00 // Having the most lovely morning. Getting ready to head out for a breakfast date to celebrate us both getting lots of work done this week! Working this evening but then I'm going home for a few days tomorrow so I've also got that to look forward to!

14:30 // This morning was so great! We went for bagels and coffee at my favourite coffee house. We stayed there for ages and chatted before heading out to an art gallery. We had a wander around the gallery for a while before heading to the park next to it. The weather was kind so we walked around the park before he dropped me off at my bus stop to head into town. I'm now in town and I've treated myself to cauliflower and kale macaroni cheese from Pret! What a lovely day! Would rather not go to work for the afternoon but I have to head over now!

22:00 // Just got in from work! What a stressful evening! Having a girly night in with my friend Jess. I bought us both a tub of Ben and Jerrys each and we're going to watch Titanic! It's a bit of an early celebration for her birthday and a much needed chilled out night for us both!

Sunday

7:30 // About to head out for the bus to work. So so tired! After work, i'm heading back here to grab my bags and head home to Wales for a few days! My dad has offered to drive across to pick me up which is super lovely of him! I can't wait to see my dog!

15:00 // Just got home from work and waiting to be picked up! I can't wait to get home and relax! I've missed my mum, dad and brother so much so I'm super happy and excited!

20:00 // I'm home! Dad's cooked a roast dinner (including a veggie roast for moi) and I'm so glad to be eating some actual decent home-cooked food for once! I've been very lazy with my cooking lately! We're just going to spend the evening chilling out and watching a film as a family!

So that's it for this week! I hope that you have had a lovely week and I hope that you enjoyed this week's diary post!






4 comments:

  1. This was fun to read. It was very British and gave me a taste of what it might be like to live in England. You're a great writer and I'll definitely be stopping by your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed the post! Thank you so much! <3

      Delete
  2. I love these kind of posts! Your week sounds so hectic! Can't wait to read more posts for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me @jessistryingblog