Wednesday 20 December 2017

Lottie London 'The Rusts' Palette // A Review


After umming and ahhing for months, I finally bought the 'The Rusts' palette from Lottie London! I have been lusting after this for so long and I am so excited that I finally caved and bought it!

First of all, I am in love with this packaging! The shape of it is easy to fit in my smaller 'essentials' makeup bag without taking up too much space and it feels sturdy and not at all flimsy! I also love that it is transparent so I can see what shades I have available to me when I'm trying to quickly put together a makeup looks (as I am normally in a massive rush to throw on my makeup).


The shade range in this palette is great! It includes 12 shades and a good mixture of both shimmery and matte eyeshadows! They are mostly very warm-toned, which I was looking for in a palette and I am loving right now! The colour payoff from these shadows is super great, especially for the shimmery shadows! I am so impressed by the quality of these eyeshadows! The two lightest shades take a bit of building up to be seen properly but are nice for a more subtle look! While they do not exactly match up to some of my higher-end shadows, they are so impressive for a palette that is just £9.95!



The stand-outs in this palette have to be the shimmery shadows! They are absolutely stunning and perfect for a range of looks this holiday season! At just £9.95, this palette is way worth its price and has quickly become a staple in my makeup bag! It can be found at Superdrug or ASOS in the UK and on the ULTA website in the US.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me @jessistryingblog