Tuesday 5 December 2017

Dorm Room Decorations on a Budget // Blogmas

Dorm rooms can be pretty un-christmassy places. It's the same with rooms in student homes or even your bedroom at home! Christmas decorations can be very expensive but they don't have to be! For example, I get most of my Christmas decorations from Poundland! They have some lovely picks and just having a few decorations dotted around my room makes me feel so much more jolly!


Fist, i'm going to talk about Poundland. The treasure trove of cheap cheerful Christmas decorations!


I keep this little wooden decoration on a hook above my bed where my fairy lights already hang. It's so small and cute and very rustic. You'll notice a theme in this post. I have tried to go for mostly wooden decorations this year as I am loving the rustic vibes this year!


This little wooden noel decoration is so so cute! It's also on a little hook above my bed opposite the first little decoration! If I had a proper Christmas tree this year, I would have bought so many of these to hang on it! It's probably a good thing that I don't have a Christmas tree considering how much I would spend on baubles!


Another wooden decoration! What a surprise! This is a large star decoration. I figured that I should have a larger decoration; a christmassy focal point. This one fits the bill nicely and goes with the rest of my decorations.



Finally! A decoration that isn't wooden! Of course I bought tinsel. I need to buy more of it but this particular decoration is also hanging above my bed with the two smaller decorations.


This cute little decoration is hanging above my window. It's my last decoration from Poundland and I will now move on to my last two little decorations!


This is my little christmas tree! I picked it up from Tesco on the way home from work the other day because I could not resist! It's in a cute little metal pot and it was only £3! I keep this on my desk so that it keeps me christmassy while I work!


Finally, this little fox decoration is from ASDA. It was only 75p and it's so adorable! My friend has a matching bird decoration from ASDA too and they're so lovely!

Thank you for reading this post! I hope that it gave you some decoration ideas and I hope that you enjoyed the photos (I know there was a lot)!

2 comments:

  1. These are cute little decorations and you'd certainly never think they were the price they were, they don't look cheap at all. I'll need to pop along to Poundland asap to have a peak at the decorations they have to offer.

    Holly x
    adailydoseofholly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment! Definitely check them out, the amount of lovely stuff out there for a little budget is so good! <3

      Delete

Follow Me @jessistryingblog