Friday 12 January 2018

What I Got In The Sales


I've never been one for spending a lot in the sales, however this year I got paid just before Christmas and i've got a bit of extra money from overtime. I didn't go mad but I got some really lovely items which I have been lusting after for quite some time. I've worked hard this year and I decided, what the hell, I deserve a treat!

The Debenhams Sale

I was so tempted to go absolutely wild on the Debenhams sale but I managed to contain myself and only pick up a couple of items which I know I will use lots and cherish!

First, I immediately put the Naked 3 palette into my online shopping basket. I have owned a dupe of this palette and I used it to DEATH so I knew that I would get this palette eventually, I was just waiting for it to go on offer. That day is finally here and I bought this palette for £27.65. Still expensive but this is an investment I am willing to make at this point, after wanting this palette for so long! It is so beautiful!



I also decided to invest in the perfect red lipstick! I have never been brave enough to wear red lipstick but I decided that this year, I'm pushing myself and I might try to pluck up the confidence to wear a red lip! I picked up the Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in the shade Chula for £10! I fell in love with it when I saw it online and figured it would be the perfect red lipstick for me! I fell in love even more when I put it on, it compliments my skin so well and looks better on me than any other red lipstick i've tried! In fact, I wore it on an afternoon out with my family and I felt FANTASTIC!



Amazon

I have wanted the Leon Fast Vegetarian cookbook for SO LONG! I went vegetarian 2 years ago (almost exactly) and I've since been eyeing up this cookbook but figured £25 is too much money! However, it was just £10 on Boxing Day and I bought it within seconds of seeing it, and then did a happy dance and maybe shed a happy tear. I was pretty much sat in front of the door all morning the next day waiting for my Amazon package. It did not disappoint! One of my new year's resolutions is to home-cook more meals and I've already started bookmarking all the meals I want to try from this book! I am so excited!



ASDA

I stocked up on lip balms from ASDA, as I always do in the sales. I was there doing my shopping and I just quickly picked up the Nivea Luscious Lips tin for £2, which includes the Original Care lip balm, Caring Red lip butter, Pearly Shine lip balm, and the Blueberry Blush lip butter.


Superdrug

Finally, I was in town the other day and picked up the All Four You fragrance set by Zoella Beauty. I've always been curious about these body mists and i've wanted to try them out for ages so when I saw this set on offer I immediately took it to the tills. I paid £6.99 and you get four little mini fragrances. I am in love with the Bake My Day fragrance, it smells exactly like gingerbread and it's so comforting and lovely.


Did you manage to pick up any good bargains in the sales? 


4 comments:

  1. Good buy, the Naked 3 is my favorite! Great blog you have it here, would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? IF you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.cantiquejoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Heading onto Bloglovin now, i'll give you a follow! x

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love the Naked 3 palette! The colors are beautiful :)

    https://tiateilli.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeee reading people’s sales hauls and you got so many lovely bits! That naked palette is stunning. X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me @jessistryingblog