Wednesday 31 January 2018

End of Exams Treat // Haul

So, exams are FINALLY over! I am so relieved, it feels like such a weight off my chest. The day after my final exam, I took a day's holiday from work and went into town with my lovely friend to do some bank account damage! We both agreed that this is our last major spending day in a long time as we both need to save some money so we kind of went all out! Here are the goodies that I picked up!


Firstly, I thought I would throw this into the haul because I am super excited about it! I have been raving about the last issue of Womankind magazine since I first picked it up and I have been eagerly awaiting the next issue and HERE IT IS! I am so excited to read this! I am in love with this magazine due to its range of topics and informative articles! I picked my copy up from WHSmith for £3.99.


All of these goodies are from Primark! I picked up a sheet mask, rose shower jelly, moisturising skin oil (cheap Bio Oil dupe??) and some more lovely earrings! They are all cheap and cheerful and i'm super excited to try out that rose shower jelly, it smells delightful!


Pusheen goodies! I have somehow rekindled my love for everything Pusheen and I picked up a few bits and pieces! The socks are from Primark and I think they are just the cutest things! I bought the boxes from Scribbler in Manchester for 75% off! Super chuffed! I want to cook more and take food to uni and I can't wait to use these boxes.


I have also wanted these books for ages and I finally FINALLY got them. Nasty Women is a collection of essays and We Should All Be Feminists is a feminist essay. I'm really getting back into feminist literature and I really wanted to read more essays, I just feel like there is so much I have yet to learn and so much I need to read! Nasty Women was £8.99 from Waterstones and We Should All Be Feminists was £5 from Waterstones


I just had to go to Lush! I picked up a lovely chunk of Honey I Washed The Kids soap, an all-time fave. It smells so good and lasts so long! Going to cut off a good chunk to sit on my sink. I also decided to try out the Tea Tree Water toner water since I have heard good things and my skin is awful right now! Hoping it will help me to combat my stress spots!


How cute is this bag?? It was only £6 from Primark and is super cute! Recently I have been loving anything red so I was super excited to pick this up! Plus it's super fit for valentines and will look super cute on date night!


Finally, I picked up these three gems from Primark! This fluffy pillow is so cute and really nice quality and was only £3!! I bought this bath mat for £6 and I am using it as a rug at the end of my bed. I just love the look of it! Finally, this throw blanket which was in the background of all these photos was just £4 and is super soft!

I hope you enjoyed this lil post! Let me know what you have picked up lately! xo




4 comments:

  1. Tea tree oil is a great pick. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your purchases! I especially like the pusheen goodies; so cuuute!
    Followed you on Bloglovin' btw! Looking forward to reading more of your posts :)

    http://helloannajo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me @jessistryingblog