Monday 30 April 2018

Simply Soaps*


The lovely people at Simply Soaps sent me some products to sample and I must say that I love them! They use 100% natural and organic ingredients and they take care to make sure that their ingredients are sustainably and ethically sourced. Their website is a treasure trove of information on how they keep their company as environmentally friendly as possible and it is lovely to see! They clearly take great care to ensure their business has as little negative impact on the environment as possible!

As for the products I got to try out, here are my thoughts...

Hedgerow Herbals Rosa Passionata Moisturising Facial Serum

I'm not gonna lie, I was sceptical. I am very picky when it comes to skincare and I have a strict routine when it comes to serums. However, I am so glad that this serum was sent to me because I absolutely love it! Due to the fact that my face is a literal oil slick, I tend to use a good serum before bed and that is what I did with this. I was struck by how nicely it absorbed into my skin and how soft and smooth my face felt in the morning! It worked wonders and I will definitely incorporate it into my usual nighttime skincare routine, as I tend to alternate between a few serums with different effects.


According to the Simply Soaps website, this serum has anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory properties. They give a great amount of information on the different active ingredients, telling you exactly what each ingredient does to the skin!

Geranium Rose Balancing Soap

This lovely soap has quickly become one of my daily essentials! I use this all over my body in the shower and I am struck by how healthy and soft my skin feels! Especially on my arms, which have always been quite dry and bumpy! In the shower, this bar lathers up beautifully and goes onto the skin nicely! I have found with soap bars that they can be too solid and hard, but this soap is lovely and soft! The smell that wafts into the steam of the shower is wonderful and soothing, it feels like a fully aromatherapeutic experience!


The lovely handmade soaps from Simply Soaps are so affordable and clearly made with care! I fully plan to repurchase this Geranium Rose Soap, as its natural ingredients feel so soothing and healthy on my sensitive skin! I am also desperate to try their Lavender Soothing Handmade Soap (we all know how much I love a bit of lavender) and their Guys Bar since I kind of love smelling a bit manly. I may also gift the Guys Bar to my man because these soaps would be the PERFECT gift! I would also love to try their Lavender and Orange Blossom Bath Bags, which are supposed to help with sleep, and their Lavender Toner (yep, I just love lavender)!

I am mentally making a list of what to order from the Simply Soaps website after trying and loving their products! I am also putting together a little gift basket for an upcoming birthday and I definitely think that a couple of these handmade soaps would be perfect for this!

What do you like the look of from this lovely brand? x

Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram  

* I was sent these products to review. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me @jessistryingblog